people2people is a 100% Australian owned recruitment agency that provides recruitment solutions within the sales and marketing, customer service, administration, HR, legal and accounting professions. Since opening their doors in 2005, people2people now proudly operate across five offices - Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Chatswood and Parramatta. As one of Australia's most trusted and reputable middle market recruitment partners, there is a rare opportunity for a graduate to join the Melbourne team as a trainee recruitment consultant.
Please note that it is essential that applicants' have a Bachelor's degree (or Post Graduate/Masters) in one of the related fields: Accounting, Finance, Commerce and Business.
Reporting to the Managing Director, Victoria, your key responsibilities will include:
- Learning and developing your recruitment knowledge and skills,
- Managing candidates and providing a high level of customer service,
- Phone screening, interviewing and recommending candidates,
- Resourcing candidates through a variety of channels including social media and in house databases
- Writing job advertisements,
- Supporting the consulting team with recruitment projects, sales and marketing,
- Office management and support to the Managing Director,
- Working to targets and goals,
- Following a clear path to Recruitment Consultant in a specific discipline.
To be successful to interview for this rare opportunity, you will:
- Be university educated
- Highly motivated, driven and goal orientated,
- Have demonstrated achievements in sport, art, academia or business,
- Possess a desire to grow your career and work with the best in the industry.
You will be rewarded with:
- A fast paced, high energy team environment,
- Career development and growth,
- Vibrant CBD location close to gyms, cafes and shops,
- Great rewards and lifestyle!
If you believe you have what it takes to be successful in this role, call Stephanie Angelucci on 03 9098 7431 and APPLY NOW.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Stephanie Angelucci on 03 9098 7431