Graduate Opportunity | Medical Devices
We are currently recruiting for a Fortune 500, medical device organisation. As a global leader in medical devices they operate in over a 100 countries and employ over 32,000 people globally. Due to continuous growth they are on the market for a Kit Assembler to join their Melbourne operation.
This is an exciting role for a graduate who want to be involved in an industry that truly makes a difference in people's lives. A great entry level position to grow within, and ultimately develop a career within the medical device sector. An industry worth around 350 billion dollars today with a projected growth to 435 billion by the end of 2020 globally. Due to the important nature the industry it is essential that everything is done perfectly, therefore we require professionals with a high level of attention to detail. And being a market leader we are also looking for individuals that are at the top of their game in both their personal and professional lives.
Your key responsibilities include but is not limited to:
- Assemble surgical kits for reconstructive and life depending surgeries
- Liaise with customer service to identify priority and dispatch packages in a timely fashion
- Perform assembly duties as per company policies
- Liaise with operations and supply chain to ensure stock levels are up to date.
- Manage the return process, ensuring that equipment is not contaminated and that the correct sanitation process has been followed.
- Carry out quality assurance on all instruments
- Follow all OHS standards
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A degree in any field
- A great attitude and approach to your work
- Excellent attention to detail and a team player approach
On offer is the opportunity to work for a global business that has a reputation for having an exceptional culture, a very lucrative salary and great career progression opportunities if you perform well.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Herman Benade on 03 9098 7421