The successful candidate will be working closely within the operations team to ensure deadlines and KPI's are met.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Taking delivery of medical equipment and supplies;
- Picking and packing orders;
- Data management;
- Communicating with various internal stakeholders to improve efficiency.
You will possess:
- Proven success working within a team environment;
- A strong eye for detail and attention to detail;
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously,
- High levels of enthusiasm and motivation;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
You will be rewarded with:
- Opportunity for career progression;
- Supportive and friendly team;
- Fantastic culture with excellent benefits.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Jonjo O'Hara on 1300 338 546
( SK94505A )