people2people is a multi-award winning recruitment agency who values integrity in the core of our service. Founded in 2005, people2people now proudly operates across five offices - Sydney CBD, Chatswood, Parramatta, Melbourne and Brisbane.
As our business continues to expand, there is a rare opportunity for a Graduate to join the Chatswood office assisting the Managed Services team as an HR Administrator in a 12 month contract; working on large accounts providing HR and recruitment solutions to multiple clients.
Your responsibilities include:
- Contractor management
- Payroll administration
- Contract administration
- Monthly reporting
- Phone screening, interviewing and recommending candidates across a variety of industries
- Writing advertisements and conducting reference checks
- CV preparation
- Resourcing candidates through various channels
- Liaising with internal/external business stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- HR or related tertiary qualifications (essential)
- Previous recruitment experience highly regarded but not essential
- Previous work experience in high volume, administrative role
- Demonstrated achievements in academia, sport and/or business
- Resilient and motivated in character
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
If you are immediately available, seeking a supportive and social team who promote organic career growth opportunities and fit the above criteria then APPLY NOW!