people2people is a multi-award winning recruitment agency who values integrity in the core of our service. Founded in 2005, people2people now proudly operates across five offices - Sydney CBD, Chatswood, Parramatta, Melbourne and Brisbane.
As our business continues to expand, there is a rare opportunity for a Graduate to join the Chatswood office assisting the Managed Services team as a full-time HR Administrator, working on large accounts providing HR and recruitment solutions to multiple clients.
Your responsibilities include:
- Contractor management
- Payroll administration
- Contract administration
- Monthly reporting
- Phone screening, interviewing and recommending candidates across a variety of industries
- Writing advertisements and conducting reference checks
- CV preparation
- Resourcing candidates through various channels
- Liaising with internal/external business stakeholders
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- HR or related tertiary qualifications (essential)
- Previous recruitment experience highly regarded but not essential
- Previous work experience in high volume, administrative role
- Demonstrated achievements in academia, sport and/or business
- Resilient and motivated in character
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
If you are immediately available, seeking a supportive and social team who promote organic career growth opportunities and fit the above criteria then APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hira Rizvi on +61 02 8270 9704