An incredible opportunity has just come available for a Governance Secretariat Officer with an in-depth IT understanding. Based conveniently in heart of the CBD, close to public transport, you will be joining a fast paced professional team.
Responsibilities may include, but not limited to;
- Management of governance forum decisions
- Provide advice to the board regarding governance matters
- Preparation of board materials such as agendas, taking of minutes, creating action logs, and monitoring decisions through to conclusion
- Draft complex and detailed briefings, reports, correspondence, and arrange document evaluation
- Liaise with key stakeholders and program staff to collaboratively identify issues and meet agreed deadlines
- Provide secretariat support to a portfolio of governance forums, including diaries and technical support
- Manage and facilitate the operation of multiple committees consisting of numerous senior stakeholders
- Ad hoc duties
What you need to bring to the role;
- Relevant tertiary qualification in business, IT, or related discipline
- Government experience in a similar position and in-depth understanding of governance structures
- Ability to delivery exceptional work in a high volume environment
- Proven experience providing governance advice in regards to technical programs
- Intermediate understanding of IT Program development processes
- Demonstrated experience preparing complex and detailed documents, reports, and confident translating technical information concisely for a more simplistic understanding
- Strong decision making and relationship management skills
- Ability to strategize, prioritize and self-manage in order to meet strict and conflicting deadlines and achieving goals
- Act with diplomacy and confidentiality
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
With a commencement date ASAP, this is not an opportunity you want to miss! APPLY NOW and see what other opportunities arise!
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.