This well-established, upper-mid tier, national law firm employ 200 + staff and have a well renowned reputation. Located in the heart of the CBD, the firm are steadily growing and have a close-knit team environment.
This is an office where you will be recognised for your efforts and maintain a work/life balance. The firm are also heavily involved in the community, sponsoring events and offer their employees study assistance, mentoring, social functions and more.
This challenging and rewarding role will see you working as a Float Secretary.
Your key responsibilities will see you:
- Preparing legal documents and forms
- Drafting general correspondence
- Scheduling appointments and managing diaries/emails
- Managing files and documents
- Liaising with clients and professionals at all levels
- Assisting with billing and invoicing
- All other secretarial duties as required
To be successful for this excellent opportunity, you must possess:
- A proven minimum experience of 3+ years as a Legal Secretary
- Strong technical skills - be Intermediate to Advanced MS Office + a minimum typing speed of 65wpm
- The ability to prioritise effectively and thrive under pressure
- Confident communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively or autonomously
If you are looking for a new challenge and a role that will advance your career, don't hesitate to contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775 or Nicola Sparkes on 02 8270 9711.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )