Are looking for a varied and diverse role where you can utilise your legal secretarial skill set and work in a team environment? Well established and reputable, this national law firm have approximately 250 employees.
The firm promote a team culture and provide their employees with opportunities for growth including training and mentoring, study assistance and other initiatives.
Supporting legal professionals at all levels, you will be responsible for:
- Covering annual leave and sick leave of secretaries
- Preparing documents and correspondence
- Diary management and scheduling appointments
- Dictaphone typing
- End of month billings
- Must have proven experience working as a Legal Secretary within litigation
- Will be someone with a flexible and adaptable personality
- Have a confidence to liaise with professionals at all levels
- Will possess intermediate - advanced MS Office skills and a fast and accurate typing speed
If you are looking for a firm that provide their staff with numerous benefits including social and charity events, health programs and more. This could be the role for you!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )