Exciting Australian brand, experiencing exponential growth! At the cutting of their industry, our client are an innovative and well respected organisation who is well known for investing in their people. Through growth and acquisition the company continues to expand and diversify. Through innovation, quality service and a mantra of continued improvement they have increased market share and are recognised as the market leader in their field. The working environment is fast paced and dynamic due to current growth phase. Known as a genuine 'Employer of Choice' you will enjoy the employee benefits program.
Reporting to the Finance Manager the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Processing month-end journals and reports
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Manage and reconcile Work in Progress accounts
- Maintenance, disposals and depreciation of Fixed Asset register
- Process new CAPEX applications, match invoices and code
- Month end support and other related
- Dealing with various internal and external stakeholders
The ideal candidate for this role will be Degree qualified and studying towards CA/CPA qualification. You will have a minimum of three years 3 experience in an Assistant Accountant role and have exposure to CAPEX and Fixed Assets. You will have a strong attention to detail, effective time management skills and excellent communication and interpersonal skills. A positive attitude and enthusiasm are essential attributes required in the successful candidate.
What's On Offer?
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Market leader in growth phase
- Dynamic environment
- Employee benefits program
- On-site parking - Inner City location
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Hayley Coghill on +61731180125
( SK92367A )