About the company
Established for over 50 years, with a QLD based head office our client is a well-known market leader. Continually expanding their international network via organic growth and acquisition, this business is currently undergoing a period of exciting expansion. Due to internal movement, they now have a 12 month contract available for a systems
About the role
Working within a fast paced environment, you will join a high performing team where you will have an impact on the business. Reporting through to the FP&A Manager, you will work as part of a team to drive business efficiencies and improvements. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- Business performance analysis and reporting for a multisite environment
- Preparation of the annual budgets and forecasts
- Business planning- analyse, evaluate and report the commercial viability of business proposals and long term plans
- Preparation of monthly and annual board and management reports
- Development of complex models to support business decision making - including three way models
- Ad hoc projects as required
- An Excel modelling guru with finance qualifications
- Background within either Big4 or large commercial environments (first movers considered)
- Demonstrated experience with reporting tools such as data cubes and TM1, with the ability to drive the development of complex three way models (or tech savvy with a keen interest in learning)
- You will describe yourself as a results oriented team player that is willing to go the extra mile.
- Highly motivated, you will be capable of working within a fast paced environment working across multiple priorities.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong relationships across the business
What's on offer?
- Joining a fast paced and rapidly growing business, this role will see you developing strong stakeholder relationships.
- Work with and be mentored by a high performing and highly knowledgeable team
- Make your mark on the business and drive efficiencies and business improvements
- Southern suburbs with on-site parking
- Generous salary of up to $100k+s
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachael Bates on +61731180125
( SK92366A )