This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for a Financial & Data Analyst has become available on a long term contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
As a Financial & Data Analyst, you will join this busy Online & Business Innovation team and the core function of this role is to generate rolling forecast and monthly divisional forecasts & annual budgets review in conjunction with category managers & leaders of the division.
Reporting to the Head of Online, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Analysing financial status of online division weekly/monthly/quarterly and reporting to each functional area of the company
- Reporting monthly forecast with data from inventory and supply chain systems, sales from sales team and channel partner team, claims, and marketing spending such as co-op, channel rebate, etc.
- Responsible for the coordination of all sales and marketing forecasting requirements throughout the year and month
- Monitor performance of the digital channels and provide insight into issues and opportunities
- Collate data, analyse and report on key initiatives within the business
- Report on marketing and promotional activities in the online channel
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Relevant tertiary qualification and experience in a similar accounting/analyst roles
- A strong eye for detail and accuracy
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741