About the company
With a Brisbane based global head office our client has enjoyed consistent growth over several years, with continued focus on global expansion and new product development. Due to growth they now require a business savvy financial systems analyst to join their expanding team.
About the role
Reporting through to the CFO, this newly created role will see you working with the business to both establish and improve on systems, processes and operational planning/ reporting. Your primary responsibilities will include;
- Working with the business to drive the budgeting process across multiple business units
- Development of financial models for both budgets and planning
- Workflow and production analysis and reporting
- Review of existing processes, controls and information to ensure their effectiveness
- Support EOM and year end processes
- Ad hoc projects as needed to support business improvements and efficiencies
- Work with the leadership to implement new reporting software - mapping processes and developing reports
You will be a qualified accountant with previous experience working within complex, multisite environments. A strong analytical focus is essential and you must be able to demonstrate experience in the development of excel models.
You will also demonstrate:
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to get out into the operations of the business
- Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to get down into the detail
- Well developed time management skills with the ability to work across multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Manufacturing experience is highly regarded.
What's on offer?
Operating at the 2IC to the Financial Controller, this is an excellent opportunity for a driven and team oriented accountant looking to focus more on the business analysis and systems side of a growing and multifaceted business. You will be challenged, have the opportunity to drive improvements and be mentored to grow your skill set by an excellent mentor. Offering a package of circa $85-95k+s, you will also have ongoing professional development and training in a global company.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachael Bates on +61731180125
( SK92366A )