about the company
Our client is a market innovator and leader in their field and has established domestic and international wholly owned operations, employing 1000 people worldwide.
about the role
A position has now arose for a motivated Finance Analyst to join the Brisbane team based at Head office. This role will see you reporting to the Financial Controller where you will support the budgeting and forecasting process. Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:-
- Budget, Financial Forecasting and Operating Plan preparation
- Support annual Budget/Planning cycle, developing an accurate Budget using driver based models
- Manage various projects to ensure maintenance of all systems and coordinate with stakeholders on new system implementation projects
- Manage the monitoring, reviewing and improvement of all financial information systems to ensure effectiveness.
- Meet Finance and broader business requirements by developing solutions with the Finance Team
- Advise and support Financial Controller and Finance Team while assisting the Financial Controller in any other duties or projects as required
With a Bachelor of Business in Accounting or Commerce, you will have over four years' experience in a similar role. With a high level of analytical and problem solving skills and excellent time management and organisation, you will have exposure to complex Excel modelling, including the creation of Financial Budgeting models at a high level. You will be a fast learner with the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment, as well as having prior experience in managing large and varied workloads.
If you fit the description and are interested in this role, APPLY NOW or call Rachael Bates on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion today.