This ASX listed company offer a range of products and services across various industries. Through growth and acquisition the company continues to expand and diversify. Through innovation, quality service and a mantra of continued improvement they have increased market share and are recognised the market leader in their field. Offering training, development and internal promotion, career growth is on offer. The working environment is fast paced and dynamic in the ever changing environment with which they operate.
Reporting to the Financial Accounting Manager the responsibilities of the role will include;
- End of month for a number of entities
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of P&L and variance analysis
- Preparation of financial statements (BAS, FBT)
- Manage stakeholder engagement across the business
The ideal candidate for this role will be studying towards CA/CPA with a couple of years commercial experience in a medium to large company. You will thrive in a fast paced environment and have well developed time management skills. Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills are essential, along with a team focused attitude.
What's On Offer?
- Temp to perm opportunity
- Excellent employee benefits
- Career growth opportunities
- Training and development
- Fast paced role with variety
- Strong leadership - excellent working conditions
- Inner city location - close to transport and parking
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set and attitude to match, please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Hayley Coghill on 07 3118 0125.