Well established and a business to watch, our client is one of the fastest growing businesses in their field. Due to multiple acquisitions and development of new business, they are now requiring a proactive and details oriented accountant to join their team.
Our client is seeking a Financial Accountant or Snr Assistant Accountant with a flair for Fixed Assets who will be responsible for managing and coordinating the finance component of the business's CAPEX Program. This role will see you working under the supervision of the Accountant whilst providing assistance to the Finance team to achieve department goals.
Your key responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing and coordinating CAPEX supplier invoice coding, payment approvals & payment processes in line with the Financial Delegation Policy
- Communicating CAPEX application status to relevant stakeholders
- Management and reconciliation of Work in Progress accounts and maintenance of CAPEX Spend Tracker
- Preparation of the Fixed Assets Registers
- Cash flow forecasts for CAPEX Spend
- Delegated month-end financial and management accounting tasks
- Reconciliation of assigned Balance Sheets
- Delivering high level customer service to internal and external stakeholders
You will be Accounting or Commerce qualified (or equivalent) and will ideally have or be studying towards your CA/CPA. You will have a relevant two years minimum experience in a similar Finance team role. You will have an impeccable attention to detail with excellent time management skills and the ability to meet strict deadlines. You will be able to demonstrate your Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills and your impeccable communication skills whilst maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachael Bates on +61731180125
( SK92366A )