This global manufacturing company based in Eagle Farm require an experienced Financial Accountant to join their finance team to support month and year end close. You will be joining high performing team.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Manage the month end accounting process
- Maintain General Ledger integrity
- Perform key month end processes and reconciliations
- Ensure month end reporting deadlines are met
- Assist with preparation of BAS, IAS, FBT, GST
- Assist with company tax returns
- Ad hoc assistance as required
You must be CA/CPA qualified with at least 4 years' experience within medium to large companies. Strong technical accounting skills, ability to 'hit the ground running' and excellent verbal and written communication skills are essential.
If you are available immediately and this role appeals to you, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.