About the company
ASX listed and continually growing, you will no doubt have heard about this company before. With a cracking team boasting some very talented accountants and operations throughout the globe, this is certainly one very impressive company (Brisbane Head Office).
Reporting to the Finance Manager and working within a team of accountants, you will have a strong focus on process and procedure improvement while working with your stakeholders to ensure the accurate reporting of their business unit accounts. Your role will be broad and see you have the opportunity to not only take ownership of your day to day tasks, but also get involved in projects across the business!
Duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- End of month/ end of financial year reporting for management
- P+L variance analysis and commentary
- Preparation of financial statements
- Process improvements
- Stakeholder engagement across aiming to build stronger links to the finance function.
- Other adhoc duties as required
- You will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 2 years post grad experience - ideally within public practice or commerce/practice combo
- Strong technical accounting skills including and a focus on internal controls and process improvement
- Exceptional communication skills (written + verbal) and the ability to engage with stakeholders at all levels
- A proven leader - previous staff management experience with an open management style
- High intermediate to advanced excel
- Strong analytical focus and ability to look at processes
- Most importantly - you must be highly driven to succeed and enjoy working within a high performing, team based environment that likes to have fun while they work!
What's on offer?
Develop your career and gain valuable experience within a multifaceted, global business with a strong Australian based operation. This role is being recruited with succession planning in mind. As a company experiencing consistent growth, there is plenty of opportunity to work with the team to identify and implement process improvements to improve the efficiency of the finance function. A generous salary package is also on offer.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachael Bates on +61731180125
( SK92366A )