Our client has been established for over 30 years and offers a range of products and services who continue to go from strength to strength through growth, acquisitions and diversification. Our client boosts a down to earth, fast paced and high performing culture.
As a key member in the Finance Team you will be responsible for the financial reporting across multiple businesses. Reporting to the Financial Controller, the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Preparation of monthly financial statements including reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- Assist with preparing the annual budget
- Variance analysis
- Preparation of statutory reporting requirements
- Maintenance of fixed asset registers and depreciation schedules
- Liaising with site managers, the accounts team and senior management
The ideal person for this role will be Degree qualified and CA/CPA qualified, or studying towards. You will have a strong attention to detail, be organised in your approach, and have strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills. At least three years' experience in a similar role in a medium to large organisation. You will be a team player who has a positive attitude and enjoys fast paced environment.
What's On Offer ?
- 6 month fixed term contract
- Excellent working environment
- Team focus, busy role
- Joining a growing company
If this role appeals to you and you have the skills set and attitude to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.