Our client is a leading retail business in their field with a large customer base and a continually growing national presence. An employer of choice for energetic, motivated and dedicated people, our client leads with passion and purpose. Currently in acquisition mode, this company is one to look out for!
This role will see you reporting to the Head of Finance where you will be responsible for providing assistance across various divisions within the business. Your duties will include, but not be limited to:-
- Daily accounting processes & procedures
- Cash flow management
- Preparation of monthly/ annual reporting
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Assist in the budget preparation and review
- Perform ad-hoc analysis as required
- Management reporting
- Preparation of audit workpapers
- Ad hoc projects including on-boarding of new businesses, process improvement, systems etc
- Monthly management and board reporting
CA/CPA qualified, or studying towards, you will be an energetic team player with a passion for your field and a proactive work approach. Demonstrated experience within a complex, high volume environment is essential along with strong intermediate excel skills. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills are essential with the ability to work with a broad range of people (including non- finance staff)
What's on offer?
Our client boasts a highly energetic work culture and a motivated team. Based on the inner south side, they are constantly growing and providing their people with ongoing opportunities to learn and develop their skill set in a supportive and fast paced business.
If this role appeals to you and you tick the boxes, APPLY NOW or call Rachael Bates at people2people for a confidential discussion on 07 3118 0125.