Considered an 'Employer of Choice', this national business engages thousands of staff, offering a strong employee benefits program and ongoing career development within a growing sector.
Reporting to the System Finance Manager and working closely with the wider finance team to provide customer service and support for system queries/issues, your duties will include:
- Identify and resolve issues with the Finance Systems
- Assist in the implementation of process improvements
- Contribute to new finance systems projects and major system enhancements
- Develop finance system policies and procedures
- Support the maintenance of the organisation's data governance framework
Are you an accountant with strong Technology One experience with a flair for systems and process improvements? You will have previous systems implementation experience working with a company to design and configure their system processes.
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in training staff on new systems and updates.
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Degree Qualified (accounting or commerce)
What's on Offer?
- 6 month contract
- Paying up to $90k + super
- Inner City Suburbs
- Immediate Start
- Large company exposure
- Growing business
If this role is of interest to you, APPLY NOW or call Hayley Coghill at people2people on 07 3118 0125 for a confidential discussion.