This leading organisation in the healthcare industry enjoys great success within a stable and ever-growing market. Due to a recent resignation an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Finance Officer with a strong Accounts Receivable background to join their team of three on a rolling 12 month contract.
Reporting to the Senior Accountant, your responsibilities will include:
- Daily collection calls on accounts ranging from $100 - $1.5 million
- Monitoring debtors and cash flow
- Monitor & process staff expenses, reporting any exceptions
- Bank Reconciliations
- General Ledger Reconciliations
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Entering Monthly Journals, Prepayments & Accruals
- Assist with any audits throughout the year
The ideal candidate will have similar experience , ideally from a role using SAP. A solid record in accounts receivable combined the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders will set you apart from the rest. You must be familiar with meeting hard deadlines and not afraid of hard work - this role will see you working extra hours during month/quarter/year end. In return, you will be rewarded with an exciting role in a global organisation, where your hard work will be rewarded. This role will open the door of opportunity!
If this sounds like an opportunity of interest then please apply online. Alternatively for more information please call Kimberly Kaminski on (02) 8270 9737.