An established global manufacturing business, they dominate their niche sector. Operating throughout the Asia Pacific region and with big growth plans for 2018, they now require an experienced Finance Manager to run their finance function.
The Role (Based in Solomon Islands)
Reporting into the Financial Controller, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead and manage an accounting team of 4
- Overseeing the production of all statutory reporting
- Management reporting & analysis
- Preparation of long-term forecasts/budgets
- Cash-flow management
- Coordinate annual audit process
- Maintain and ensure integrity of ERP system
- Costing of all products
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
CA/CPA qualified with experience in manufacturing
- Demonstrated experience streamlining process and procedures
- Ability to work both at a 'hands-on' level and also strategically
- Broad accounting skills across management and statutory reporting
Ability to communicate at all levels from on the shop floor to executive team
- Costing experience in a complex manufacturing environment
- Prior experience in the South Pacific will be looked up on favourably
What's On Offer
- Health cover, accommodation, food, vehicle and use of company boat!
- Competitive salary
- Return flights several times a year
For further information please contact David McLaren or Ben Wheeler on 07 3118 0125. To send your application, please click "Apply" below.