- Responsible for the groups annual budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Responsible for the 6 monthly and statutory reporting
- Preparation of management reports on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Extensive analysis work to understand key business levers and commercial decision making
- System improvements and developments.
- CA / CPA qualified
- Proven experience in running the budgeting and forecasting cycles
- Advanced modelling skills
- Excellent communication skills, able to liaise across different areas of the business
- Good financial accounting skills.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact David McLaren on +61731180125