Rapidly growing business, seeking assistance for at least 3 months with Systems, Half Year End and Process Improvement to support the CFO, this role has it all!
Currently experiencing exponential growth through acquisition and gaining market share, this dynamic company require a Finance Manager to assist the CFO on a temporary basis. The role will require a focus on reporting, process improvement and systems implementation.
Reporting to and working closely with the CFO the responsibilities of the role will include;
- Process improvement and streamlining around new ERP system
- Overseeing the production of all statutory reporting
- Management reporting & analysis
- Business integration
- Coordinate annual audit process
- System implementation experience within a large ERP system
Skills and Experience
- CA/CPA qualified with strong technical accounting experience in a senior role
- Demonstrated experience streamlining process and procedures
- Ability to work both at a 'hands-on' level and also strategically
- Broad accounting skills across management and statutory reporting
- Ability to communicate at all levels from on the shop floor to executive team
If this role appeals to you and you have the skill set to match, APPLY NOW for immediate consideration or contact Hayley on 0431 677 784 for further information.