This national education services provider delivers high quality training in a variety of industry specialisations, and are now seeking an experienced Finance Manager who will be responsible for driving, developing and managing the finance department to achieve results and maintain superior service levels. This exciting opportunity is to commence in July, and would suit candidates who live in the Bayside area.
As the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of 3; 2 finance officers, 1 accountant
- Over see the accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll functions
- P+L and balance sheet preparation and analysis
- Preparing and monitoring the budgets and forecasts
- Providing detailed reporting and analysis to assist with decision making
- Tax and compliance requirements including GST, super and BAS
- Generating reports in MYOB
The successful applicant must be CA or CPA qualified, coupled with strong technical accounting ability, excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be comfortable partnering with key stakeholders across the business. Previous experience in the Education / VET industry is preferred but not essential. Candidates are required to have experience using MYOB
You will be rewarded with:
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- Opportunities to get involved with some exciting projects and process improvement
- The opportunity to work close to home
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential discussion please contact Zara Morton on 03 9098 7432.