You will be:
- Budgeting, forecasting and management reporting for major projects.
- Providing reports and analysis of financial performance against objectives and targets.
- Provide advice and meet government, professional and legislative requirements.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective results.
You must have:
- Qualifications in Accounting, Commerce or related education.
- A strong background in Management Accounting.
- Analytical and stakeholder engaging.
- Knowledge of government legislation and regulations.
For more information please apply and the NSW Government team at people2people will be in touch.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Aiden Boast on 02 8270 9705 or firstname.lastname@example.org