about the company:
Having enjoyed many successes, this company has been rapidly growing over the past few years and certainly poised to continue this trend. Given the excellent employee benefits and experiences of working with the company, they've attracted dynamic team of down-to-earth and motivated professionals.
about the role:
This opportunity will see you working closely with a highly commercial Group CFO while putting your technical skills to the test in a fast paced and changing business. Looking after a small, yet highly motivated financial accounting team you will be responsible for overseeing the day to day accounting, reporting and compliance (including consolidations) in a complex business environment. Due to the growth and restructure that this business is currently undergoing, there is plenty of opportunity to be instrumental in process improvements and new acquisitions!
- CA/CPA qualified with demonstrated experience within a fast growing business
- Ideally experienced in Big 4 or Mid-Tier Audit (First movers strongly encouraged to apply!)
- Previous staff management experience with a collaborative and flexible work style
- Technically strong with well-developed analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to work within a dynamic and evolving business environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentations and preparation of board reports
- Ability to work autonomously within a fast paced environment
what's on offer:
- For the right candidate, this newly created role will give you the opportunity to develop a long term career within a fast paced and highly dynamic business experiencing unprecedented growth in new markets.
- A genuine 2IC to the CFO, the role is broad, allowing you to work autonomously while honing your management skills within a friendly and hardworking team.
- Opportunity to work with an award-winning company
- Competitive salary
- Supportive and cooperative team work environment
- City Fringes -easy public transport access - close to cafes and shops
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachael Bates on +61731180125
( SK92366A )