About the client
Our client is a well-respected global manufacturing / servicing business, based on the northside. The business has a strong customer base and is well established, and they are looking to recruit an experienced finance manager / senior management accountant to lead and develop a small team.
About the role
Reporting into the CFO, you will be responsible for the day to day running of the finance team, and responsible for all monthly reporting and analysis for the business. Your role will be responsible for but not limited to:
- End of month reporting and analysis
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Management of the General Ledger
- Assist the CFO in the corporate functions of the company
- New business evaluations and analysis
- Ongoing development of new systems and processes
- Development and management of a small team
You will be a qualified CA/CPA with demonstrated skills in management reporting and analysis. You will be a proven man-manager, able to lead from the front, but still be comfortable in working in a hands-on environment. Experience in working in a manufacturing environment would be seen as beneficial, but not essential. For more information, please call David McLaren or Ben Wheeler on (07) 3118 0125.