Finance Business Partner
- Consult to the business while being a the systems / FP&A expert
- Systems implementation and financial modelling
- 100 - 120K plus super, fixed term contract
This NFP organization is a driving force in Australia's 'Creative Arts Scene' and recognized as fostering the development and careers of young artists in multiple disciplines, across the Nation. Located in the heart of Sydney CBD, this 12 month fixed term contract is to start ASAP and in turn will give you an iconic company name to highlight on your resume.
Reporting to the Finance Director and FP&A Manager, day to day your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the design and implementation of new Business Intelligence tool - Adaptive Insights
- You will be the finance systems expert and the link between the business providing commercial insights
- Prepare management reports - budgets forecasts, variance, analysis and commentary
- Financial modelling
- Systems will be your passion and you will have highly effective relationship management, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Providing support to the business will be a natural skill, coupled with financial modelling experience.
- Advanced Excel skills and exposure to any business intelligence tool, i.e. TM1, Hyperion, Adaptive Insights will be a distinct advance.
- You will also need to start this contract ASAP and be available to work over the Christmas festive season (except the public holidays).
Click on the 'Apply Now' button to express an interest or call Bianca Luck on (02) 8270 9725.
Follow me on:
Twitter - p2pBianca
Instagram - p2paccounting