This top ten global market leader is inspiring the world with innovative products every day.
As the business continues to storm through this period of growth, an opportunity for a Finance Assistant has become available to join their busy marketing team on a long term contract.
You can enjoy state of the art offices in Sydney Olympic Park, nestled amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and just a short stroll to public transport.
As a Finance Assistant, you will join this busy sales & marketing team as the key support person for all financial, invoicing & administer marketing budgets and sales co-op budget.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Processing invoices in the system on a daily basis
- Vendor management
- Working closely with finance to manage divisional expense forecast
- Processing activity forms, sample stock take and expenditure forecasting
- Input and monitor SAP system for invoice and vendor management
- Liaising with finance and product team for effective sample management
- Managing a budget tracking sheet
- Regularly maintaining and submitting budget and expense forecasting sheets
- Effectively expedite marketing stock orders
- Ensure end of the year and monthly expenditure closing policies are followed
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure all finance and company requirement are followed
- Adhere at all times to company policies and procedures in the completion of required duties
As the successful candidate you will have:
- Experience in a similar Accounts Officer or Accounts Administrator
- A strong eye for detail and accuracy
- SAP experience preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Michael Yoon on +61282709741