Ready to make the move of a lifetime? Passionate about technology?
This global leader continues to grow in an ever changing market, developing innovative products that inspire the world we live in.
As the organisation continues to grow, an exciting contract opportunity has become available for a Marketing Analyst to join this busy sales & marketing team as the key support person for all financial, invoicing & inventory related admin.
Commencing immediately in this ongoing contract, you will enjoy the luxury of working in state of the art offices set amongst a buzzing café atmosphere and only a short stroll away from public transport, or with a car spot for those who like to drive.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Processing invoices in the system on a daily basis
- Vendor management
- Working closely with finance to manage divisional expense forecast and month-end closing
- Processing activity forms, sample stock take and expenditure forecasting
- Input and monitor SAP system for invoice and vendor management
- Liaising with finance and product team for effective sample management
- Managing a budget tracking sheet
- Regularly maintaining and submitting budget and expense forecasting sheets
- Effectively expedite marketing stock orders
- Ensure end of the year and monthly expenditure closing policies are followed
- Work closely with the finance team to ensure all finance and company requirement are followed
- Adhere at all times to company policies and procedures in the completion of required duties
As the successful candidate you will have:
- 3 years experience in marketing expenditure with a finance/management/accounting environment.
- A strong eye for detail and accuracy.
- Tetiary qualifications in Accounting Economics or a similar field.
- SAP and ERP experience
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience working within a large international technology company preferred.
Sound like you? Apply now for consideration!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Stephanie Boateng on 02 8270 9768 or email@example.com