Well established with interests nationally, this multifaceted company have positioned themselves as a constant in a volatile market. With several new projects due to commence, they have a well established team of respected professionals continuing to ensure the success of the company.
About The Role
Our Client are now seeking an experienced Finance Administrator to join their Commercial Construction Projects team. A role with variety and scope, you will be providing support to 3 Senior Managers to ensure that commercial construction projects are running smoothly and to schedule.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Full Accounts Payable
- Reconciliation of subcontractor claims, variations, retentions and GST
- Monthly Creditor statement reconciliations
- Workers compensation, sub-contractor insurance and bank guarantee administration
- Tender and contract administration
- Maintenance of jobs and cost centres within Jobpac- reporting, variance management and analysis of current projects
- Administration of drawings and plans- maintain registers, filing and archiving
- Staff liaison
- Other administration duties for Senior Managers
With demonstrated success in Finance and Administration within the commercial construction industry, you will be familiar with processes and procedures unique to the industry. Previous experience with the duties outlined above, you will have:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills
- Experience with Jobpac and/or Cheops will be highly regarded
What's on Offer?
With a well established team in modern CBD Offices with offices, you are located near cafes and transport! This is a great opportunity to work in a company that prides itself on low staff turnover and who value their employee's contribution. A generous salary of up to $70k+super is on offer for the right candidate.
If this role sounds like you, APPLY NOW!