This International Company is renowned for providing learning methods that work, giving children an opportunity to reach their true potential. Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator/Project Coordinator to join their head office on Sydney North Shore and assist with administration, operations and projects.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the monthly franchise reporting cycle including collation, data entry, communications and integrity checks;
- Provide customer service to franchisees and staff;
- Ensure all documentation and information are provided with extremely high attention to detail;
- Provide assistance in the setup of new franchise sites, and relocation of existing franchises including area research, venue suitability, etc.
- Provide assistance in the organisation and management of national events including venue sourcing, creating attendance packages, managing registration, event execution, etc.
- Ad hoc administrative duties
To be successful for this role, you will have:
- Previous administration experience
- Tertiary qualifications from a recognised university
- Very strong communication skills - both written and verbal
- Focused and dedicated with strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, confident, professional and highly organised with the ability to multi-task
This is a great opportunity to really kick start your career! Fantastic opportunities for growth and beautiful offices near the station - this role won't be available for long! If this sounds like you, then APPLY NOW!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Nina Padilla on +612 8270 9763