This leader in the entertainment industry is synonymous across Australia and stands as one of the largest listed companies in their field.
In this role you will be reporting to the Field Service Team Leader making sure all SLA's are met whilst dealing with customers face to face. Other duties include:
- Communicate with external customers and work systematically though a maintenance checklist on board level and can complete basic reports for each venue
- Liaising with customers on a daily basis, ensuring an effective and timely fix of complex customer's problems
- Jobs will vary from installations, diagnostics of software and hardware, ensuring customer satisfaction, developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Understand the importance of time management and have excellent organisational skills across all levels.
To be successful in this role you must have your own vehicle and tools and be immediately available as they are looking for someone to start as soon as possible. Other qualities would be:
- If you have completed MCDST training it would be highly regarded, though not essential
- Due to the nature of these roles there are minimum requirements to be successful in the roles, you must be at least 18 years old and have a valid Australian driving licence and your own vehicle.
- In this role if you have previous field service electro-mechanical experience (cert II electromechanical or electronics).
You will be experienced as a hardware technician.If this sounds like you then please apply now. If you would like to have a chat about the role please give me a call on 02 8270 9799