A large organisation that specialises in transportation systems are looking for a maintenance technician to start as soon as possible to help with the large workload they currently have on.
In this role you will be required to uphold the standards of the organisation. Not only is this role hands on it also requires great stakeholder management and also an understanding of computer hardware. Other duties include:
- Complete all paperwork associated with all maintenance/repair work carried out (including spares used) including records management of documentation. All maintenance activities (including spares used) must be accurately recorded in the maintenance database
- Hands-on approach to problem solving whilst possessing superior fault finding skills; use logic and reason to identify the strengths and weaknesses of issues, solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
- Able to meet and exceed Service Level Agreements
- Must be available for 24 hour on-call duties a shared roster as required
To be successful in securing his role you will need the following:
- Maintain qualification as a registered electrician with a minimum of Restricted Electrical Licence and ensure all electrical standards are adhered to
- Good understanding of computer hardware for repair and analysis of faulty parts
- Superior fault finding skills
- Ability to manage a system via command line interface
- Competent IT user, Microsoft suite, Windows & general network configuration
- Strong knowledge of Electrical, and OH & S Standards
- A self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision and an excellent safety record
- Able to work at heights
- A current Australian drivers licence is mandatory.
If this sounds like you and you are ready to get on the road then please apply now!!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for a confidential conversation please contact Peta Seaman on 02 8270 9781 or email@example.com