about the company
This global education company is renowned for providing a learning method which gives children the opportunity to reach their full potential. The person who will take on this role will share the company's vision and become part of a team dedicated to educational and business development, providing support to multiple education centres.
about the role
Your role will be to support the development of the many education centres located within Brisbane by providing educational guidance and business support through onsite meetings, discussions of case studies and consultation with centre franchisees.
about your key responsibilities
- Developing and managing professional working relationships with franchisees
- Analysing centre operations to provide support
- Offering practical advice and assistance to improve the efficiency and quality of centres
- Facilitating the development of centre business plans and long term goals
- Delivering & facilitating learning opportunities through seminars and workshops
- Identifying and implementing marketing and recruitment strategies to improve the success of centres
- Ensuring centres maintain quality standards
- Implementing centre development activities to ensure continuous progress
To be successful for this role you will have:
- A Bachelor's degree (essential) (ideally in science or mathematics)
- A passion for education and business development
- A good understanding of English and Maths (strong numerical ability essential)
- Exceptional communication skills - both oral and written
- Strong initiative, organisation, problem solving and decision-making skills
- High levels of energy, confidence and perseverance
- A professional and customer service focused attitude
- A flexible and mature outlook with a team focus
- Experience working with children
- A valid driver's license, car and willingness to travel
This exciting new position will suit a goal-orientated professional who is highly passionate about childrens' learning and looking to move into the business of education. This position is able to provide you with healthy challenges and weeks filled with variety. You will be expected to travel several times each week to visit your local centres so a driver's license and car is essential.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to use your educational skills and step into the corporate world!
To be considered for this position, please apply today!