An exciting opportunity has become available for a Facilities Coordinator to work within a busy Business Services Department. Reporting into the Facilities Manager, the main functions of the role include:
- Arranging furniture repairs, general office machinery and regular maintenance checks
- Responding to queries regarding the firm's facilities i.e. fixing lightbulbs, equipment malfunctions
- Disposal of confidential waste and recycling
- Liaising with Building Management as required
- Maintaining tenancy access
- Assistance with office moves
- Occasional function set-ups i.e. re-setting conference rooms
- Assistance to the mailroom & printroom where required i.e. occasional pick ups, assisting with outside deliveries
To be successful in this role...
Experience in a Facilities role or similar is essential. You will be able to demonstrate and understanding of working within a corporate and professional environment. You will be reliable and flexible with an ability to provide relief and support for reception and other administration teams. In addition you will be corporately presented and communicate at a very high level, building rapport with senior professionals.
Located in the heart of the CBD with 350+ employees, this national Law firm have offices throughout Australia and boast an impressive reputation in the market. Their staff enjoy working in modern offices and maintain a work/life balance. Benefits include monthly drinks, fresh fruit, subsidised gym memberships, corporate health care discounts and ongoing learning opportunities.
If you would like to get your foot in the door of a great law firm please call Rachel on 03 9098 7430 to discuss.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430