about the company
This global organisation with offices in every major city, boasts a stable and dedicated workforce. Due to continuous growth, a new opportunity has arisen in Brisbane, for an experienced Facilities Coordinator to join the team on a permanent basis.
about the role
Reporting to the Senior Facilities Manager, this newly created role will see you working on site in the heart of the CBD within a key client account, responsible for maintaining smooth operation and work environment of the client tenancy on a day to day basis. Responsibilities will include:
- Providing exceptional customer service
- Daily site inspections and safety walk
- Coordinate requests for minor office repairs and maintenance
- Report building service issues
- Provide reports to the Senior Facilities manager
- Raise purchase orders and receipt invoices
- Organise security passes
- Maintain kitchen and supplies
- Set up meeting rooms
- Maintain facilities rooms and storage areas
- Support and assist project activities
Professionally presented with exceptional communication skills, you have a strong customer focus and a flexible and adaptable attitude. Having previously worked in a corporate environment, you have an understanding of facility management, strong time management skills and the ability to quickly and effectively resolve issues. You enjoy being part of a greater team and have the ability to work independently.
If you are immediately available seeking a new and exciting opportunity with a company who supports continuous growth, APPLY NOW!