A great opportunity for a Facilities Administrator has become available for this NFP Creative Arts Scene organisation. Based in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, close to public transport, you will be joining a rapidly evolving powerhouse within Australia's creative and cultural sector.
Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, your key duties will include:
- Providing support to Facilities Manager to effectively manage budget allocations and reporting through the raising of purchase orders and processing of invoices, and by contracting, rostering and approving timesheets of relevant casual staff and Fire Safety Officers.
- Liaising with a wide range of stakeholders to coordinate a program of building and improvement works.
- Managing procurement of furniture and assets as required and oversee office relocations within allocated budgets.
- Updating and maintaining resource and space management systems to provide accurate activity schedules.
- Undertaking other duties as required by your manager or their delegate.
What you need to bring to the role:-
- Demonstrated administration and customer service experience delivered in a busy organisational environment including management of casual staff, contractors and service providers.
- Demonstrated project management experience including dealing with a complex network of internal and external stakeholders.
- Highly developed communication and organisation skills with ability to prioritise and manage multiple tasks.
- High level of computer literacy including advanced skills in Microsoft Office applications and ability to update and maintain scheduling and communications software.
If you are an experienced facilities professional with exceptional written and oral communication skills then APPLY NOW.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Mark Green
on +6128270 9766