Join this global business as an Air Freight Operator in their tight knit team. Prior Air Freight experience essential!
Reporting to the Air Export leader your role will involve timely and accurate movement of freight and information, and providing customer service within the Air Export department. This will include:
- Ensure accurate and timely data entry into the operational system
- Track and Trace Air Export Files and reporting
- Ensure arrival notices are communicated to overseas and customers
- Ensure accurate and timely client and vendors billing.
- Interact with our customers in arranging their international shipments, meeting customer service standards.
To secure an interview you will need prior experience in Export operation in Air Freight, along with strong communication and excel skills. This is a leading business, that genuinely looks after its people, and can provide you with a long career career path.