Our client have been operating out of North Sydney for the last 20+ years providing raw materials to across multiple industries within the APAC region via sea freight. They are looking for the next superstar to join their documentation team due to growth.
Working in the documentation team and managing a portfolio of products, you will be responsible for;
- Preparing new contracts
- Planning and book vessels with shipping lines for transportation of goods
- Establish Import Letters of Credit
- Issue Export Letter of Credit guidelines to client and negotiate documentation in accordance with the export L/C
- Communicate with clients, suppliers and freight companies by phone and e-mail
- Issue EDN for export clearance out of Australia and Shippers Letter of Instruction / Forwarding Instructions for the shipping agent.
- Issue M041 for shipment of hazardous cargo out of Australia
- Check all copy and original documents received from the supplier for compliance against the Purchase contract and specification, including the tolerance in the shipped amount.
- Check all Bills of Lading received from shipping agent and approve the B/Ls as per B/L Instructions
- Check all Booking Confirmations received from shipping agent thoroughly as per Freight Booking
- Query and resolve discrepancies with the supplier.
- Enter Creditors invoices in the Contract Application
- Prepare and dispatch original invoices and other relevant documentation after shipment to the client / client's bank
- Work as part of the team to assist other Team Leaders and assist with all general administration duties
- Update shipping schedule in the Contract Application
You will have a proven track record dealing with all aspects of export documentation and a thorough understanding of trading and INCOTERMS terms. Experience with all aspects of import/export administration and documentation and a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy is a must. You will also possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to join a stable company and become a part of their tight knit team.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Ali Helou on 02 8270 9746