Our client have been operating out of the North Shore for the last 20+ years as a commodities trader, trading various products to countries across the APAC region.
Working in the documentation team and managing a portfolio of products, you will be responsible for;
- Preparing new contracts
- Planning and book vessels with shipping lines for transportation of goods
- Establish Import Letters of Credit
- Issue Export Letter of Credit guidelines to client and negotiate documentation in accordance with the export L/C
- Issuing all relevant customs documentation (EDN's, Phytosanitary checks, Health checks, M401 hazardous material)
- Checking B/L's to ensure they are correct
You will have a proven track record dealing with all aspects of export documentation and a thorough understanding of trading and INCOTERMS. You will also possess excellent communication skills, both written and verbal Computer literacy in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook, Word and Excel.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to join a stable company and become a part of their tight knit team.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Ali Helou on 02 8270 9746