Our client have been operating out of North Sydney for the last 20+ years, exporting raw materials to across multiple industries within the APAC region via sea freight. They are looking for the next superstar to join their export documentation team due to growth.
Working in the export documentation team and managing a portfolio of products, your duties will include but not be limited to;
- Preparing new contracts and liaising with shipping lines to organise cargo
- Establish Import Letters of Credit
- Enter Creditors invoices in the Contract Application
- Issue Export Letter of Credit guidelines to client and negotiate documentation in accordance with the export L/C
- Communicate with clients, suppliers and freight companies by phone and e-mail
- Issue EDN for export clearance out of Australia and Shippers Letter of Instruction / Forwarding Instructions for the shipping agent
- Check all copy and original documents received from the supplier for compliance against the Purchase contract and specification
- Check all Bills of Lading received from shipping agent and approve the B/Ls as per B/L Instructions
- Prepare and dispatch original invoices and other relevant documentation after shipment to the client / client's bank
You will have a proven track record dealing with all aspects of export documentation and a thorough understanding of trading and INCOTERMS terms. Experience with all aspects of import/export administration and documentation and a high degree of attention to detail and accuracy is a must.
Don't miss this fantastic opportunity to join a stable company and become a part of their tight knit team.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Ali Helou on 02 8270 9746