This is an opportunity for an experienced receptionist / administrator to extend their skillset by taking on a variety of additional duties. This is a reception role in which the functions are diverse and enables you to gain exposure to different aspects of the business.
Reporting into the Practice Manager, the key duties of this role include:
- Managing telephone calls in a professional and friendly manner
- Greeting clients and visitors and preparing basic refreshments if required
- Maintenance of conference room bookings
- Accurately record time and date of incoming facsimile transmissions
- An element of file maintenance when required (opening and closing)
- Responsible for stationery orders alongside the Practice Manager
- Assist with benefits of the firm e.g. assisting the Practice Manager with the organisation of team lunches
- Assisting the Practice Manager with ensuring Premises are maintained e.g. logging service call requests
- Attending to cash payments from clients at reception and working alongside the Accounts team
- Assisting the Practice Manager with maintaining CPD (Continuing Professional Development) records
This boutique award-winning law firm in the heart of the Melbourne CBD prides themselves on a friendly, supportive and collaborative culture.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Rachel Kidd on 03 9098 7430