The Executive Support Officer provides a broad range of administrative services and leverages extensive business unit knowledge to support the Strategy and Governance Unit's program of work and facilitate the delivery of business operations.
* Provide a range of administrative and support services to meet the business needs of the unit, including diary management
* Respond to and resolve complex enquiries and issues to ensure the provision of accurate information, and the timely and effective resolution of issues
* Coordinate and manage records and databases, complying with administrative systems, processes and policies, to ensure that all information is accurate, stored correctly and accessible
* Develop, implement and monitor office systems, procedures and methods, adapting processes and techniques as required, to facilitate efficient team/unit operations in line with agency standards, policies and procedures
* Gather and collate information for, and prepare documentation and reports on business unit performance, as well as make recommendations to improve efficiency, cost management and service delivery
* Strong stakeholder engagement and communication skills and problem solving skills
* Making effective use of records, information and knowledge management functions and systems
* Maintain own motivation when tasks become difficult
To apply for the role, click the appropriate link on this page or call David Collins at people2people on 02 8270 9799 for a confidential discussion.