As an industry leader on a worldwide scale, this technology company has a fantastic reputation for both their products and their services. Their success is built on a culture that thrives on being responsive to the changing needs of their broad client base.
Reporting directly on of their VP's you will be responsible for providing high level EA support as well as sales support for the team.
- International and domestic travel coordination
- Itinerary preparation
- Diary management
- Event planning and project management
- Weekly budget reporting - team travel and expenses
- Running reports for the sales team through MS Excel
- Working on Sales-force to support the sales team
- Hourly rate $35ph + super
- Excellent work environment - you will be part of a high-performing team of professionals, with a collaborative culture, based from amazing offices
- 6 month opportunity with the high possibility of extension
You will have extensive experience as an Executive Assistant as well as sales support. Self-sufficient and organised, you will be confident in liaising with various stakeholders and providing a high level of administrative support to the marketing team. In addition, you will need:
- Great working knowledge of the MS Office particularly MS Excel
- Experience using Sales-force is preferred, otherwise a similar CRM system
- An ability to multitask and adapt in an environment with a high capacity for change
- Prior experience working closely with a sales team
- Experience working with a global business will be an advantage
This role is to start immediately and full working right are required!
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Aimee Burton on 03 9098 7433