Forward thinking Executive Assistant or Senior Legal Assistant needed. Varied and fast paced vacancy to start immediately. As well as having a positive 'can do' attitude you must also possess the following skills:
- 5 years+ experience in a similar role - preferably legal environment
- Great attention to detail
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Office skills
- 60+ wpm typing speed
- Ability to work autonomously
- Experience in diary and travel arrangement
- Time recording and billing experience
Our client is a global food supplier with over half a century experience providing quality products. This vacancy is in the North Ryde office.
This is an immediate vacancy to start as temp on Monday 14th August. If your performance is at the high level required, then you will be considered for the permanent position.
You will be supporting the Senior Legal Counsel and 2 Lawyers.
Your duties will include:
- Dictation typing
- Diary management
- Timesheet management
- Expense claims
- Incoming and outgoing mail/couriers
- Travel requests and bookings
- Preparation of meeting rooms and setting up video conferences
- Completing ad hoc typing and presentations
If you have the skills required and would like to be considered, please apply today. Alternatively call Shaun Hunter at people2people on 02 8270 9778