This global, top tier firm prides itself on delivering a high quality service to its clients and offering great benefits to their employees. The firm is located in fantastic offices with spectacular views of the city. This firm promotes a healthy work/life balance and has regular social events that foster a dynamic working culture within the office.
Supporting a Practice Group Leader in this fast paced role, you will be responsible for:
- Organising a high volume of travel arrangements
- Co-ordinating and arranging functions, conferences and events
- Preparing reports and planning
- Organise and maintain confidential files
- Assist in approval of expenses for Lawyers nationally
- Provide secretarial support as required
This firm are seeking someone who:
- Have 5 years + EA experience
- Possesses strong technical skills, including Microsoft PowerPoint
- Is personable and friendly with effective communication skills both and ability to build relationships
- The demonstrated ability to be proactive and forward thinking
- Is highly organised and able to prioritise
This is your chance to work for one of Australia's most reputable firms. If you are looking for a role where you can really get involved and make the role your own, APPLY NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Claire Booth on 02 8270 9775.
( SK92350A )
( SK918437A )