Looking for an EA to Executive Director for 3 months role who has more than 4 years of experience within Government with extensive experience in diary management, word processing and other administrative duties.
You will be:
- EA to Executive Director.
- Performing a variety of personal assistant and administration support to the senior leadership teams.
- Responsible for diary management, travel management , event management.
- Responsible for coordinating meetings, minute taking & action items , document writing and formatting,liaising with internal & external stakeholders and general ad hoc duties.
You must have:
- Government experience at an executive level and strong diary management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Advanced MS Office Suite, including word & excel.
- Strong organisational & time management skills.
- Ability to multi task & prioritise.
- Able build strong working relationships.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Proactive attitude essential.
For more information please contact the NSW Government specialist team at people2people.
people2people Recruitment Pty Ltd recognises the value of diversity in its workplace. In particular, the Company recognises that the breadth of skills, knowledge and experience within organisations increases when it values and utilises the contribution of workplace participants with a diverse range of backgrounds, cultures, ages, genders, perspectives and abilities.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Priya Menon on +61282709761