Are you an experienced Executive Assistant or Senior Legal Secretary who is looking to diversify your career?
This position will utilise your legal administration skills and experience. You will be supporting a Tax Director and an Legal Counsel and can expect to provide executive level support. You can expect to be involved in a wide range of duties including:
- Comprehensive administrative and project-specific activities
- Diary and email management for a director and legal counsel
- Coordination of meetings and events
- Preparing presentations using PowerPoint and similar packages
- Assisting with filing and other administrative tasks
- Drafting legal correspondence, letters and forms
- Processing of monthly expense claims
- Providing support to the wider office and team
To be Successful...
You will have excellent written communication skills and a strong attention-to-detail shown through your prior experience in supporting a partner, director or senior fee earners. You will possess the ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team, managing both internal and external stakeholders involved in delivering timely projects and results. Possessing excellent organisational, time-management and planning skills will also be key to success in this role, as will be the ability to manage and prioritise competing demands. Applicants with experience in Corporate or Commercial practice groups will be highly regarded.
This global investment firm have over 15 million members and a positive reputation for providing funds management and asset infrastructure services. Located in the heart of the CBD and close to public transport, this organisation boasts a professional workplace culture and strong stakeholder relationships with corporate and blue chip companies.
To apply please click on the appropriate link on this page, alternatively for more information or a confidential conversation please contact Sian Taylor on 1300 338 546
( SK916725A )